Our newly refurbished One Bedroom serviced apartments are perfectly suited to extended stays, corporate housing or weekend getaways. These apartments comprise of separate living and sleeping areas. Perfect for couples or small families.
One Bedroom Apartment
|1 Night||2/3 Nights||4 Nights or more|
|High Season Rates||$245||$245||$245|
Judy, Adelaide "We truly enjoyed staying at Ballantyne. It was convenient with a great set of local convenient shops catering all our needs"
Mark, Gold Coast "It is nice to come to an apartment where you can cook your own meals, and you don't have to eat out all the time. Thanks Ballantyne."
Sandy, Melbourne " My family and I had a great time staying at Ballantyne while coming to Sydney for the weekend and visit Taronga Zoo. The rooms are new and nice."
"The property was beautifully Maintained. Staff were lovely to deal with".
Theo, Mudgee - August 2019
"Great location. Modern facilities right near a couple of cafes newsagents and quiet".
Jonathon, Western Australia - February 2019
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We travelled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Hong Kong - December 2018
Anna, Wagga Wagga - July 2018
"Cleanliness was fantastic and the beds were soooo comfortable....highly recommend this apartment".
Scott, South Africa - January 2018
"Yet again a great stay! This will be my go to property whenever I travel to that part of Sydney for business!"
"Beautiful apartments in the heart of Mosman. The bed was very comfortable. The room was modern and clean. There was a small issue with an appliance and the owners corrected immediately and were more than happy to help."
* The Art Gallery NSW - The Archilbald Exhibition opens 11th May - 8th September.
* The City to Surf - The worlds largest fun run The City2Surf is a 14km course starting from Hyde Park in Sydney’s CBD and ending at the iconic Bondi Beach on Sunday 11th August 2019
* Visit Taronga Zoo - Save up to 20% by purchasing tickets online or visit on your birthday for $1.00
* Things to do in Barangaroo
* Visit the The Public Dining Room - on Wednesday's for lunch or dinner and BYO for $5.00 corkage
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney