Our fully furnished One Bedroom serviced apartments are perfectly suited to extended stays, corporate housing or weekend getaways. These apartments comprise of separate living and sleeping areas. Perfect for couples or small families.
Further discounts available for bookings of 7 nights or more please contact us on 0404 288 820 or email email@example.com for details.
One Bedroom Apartment
|1 Night||2/3 Nights||4 Nights or more|
|High Season Rates||$300||$270||$250|
Judy, Adelaide "We truly enjoyed staying at Ballantyne. It was convenient with a great set of local convenient shops catering all our needs"
Mark, Gold Coast "It is nice to come to an apartment where you can cook your own meals, and you don't have to eat out all the time. Thanks Ballantyne."
Sandy, Melbourne " My family and I had a great time staying at Ballantyne while coming to Sydney for the weekend and visit Taronga Zoo. The rooms are new and nice."
"Great little unit, esp love the air con. Looking forward to getting the ferry into the city tomorrow. Will def stay here again, so convenient."
Kikki, Port Stephens
"Was in Ballantyne at Mosman over New Year. Good location, walking distance to see the fireworks in the distance. Good ferry connection to the CBD"
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We traveled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Hong Kong
"This accommodation and location was absolutely perfect for us. The apartments are well equipped and we were really comfortable during our stay. It was so nice that our whole family could book them out for our daughters wedding."
"Great location. Modern facilities right near a couple of cafes newsagents and quiet."
Jonathon, Western AustraliaRead more
* Australian Museum - Learn More About Tyrannosaurs & Their Relatives with the Australian Museum Exhibition
* Visit the Art Gallery NSW - ARTEXPRESS 2021 features a selection of outstanding student artworks developed for the art-making component of the HSC examination in Visual Arts in 2020
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney
* Visit the The Public Dining Room - On Balmoral Beach seasonal menu and Australian produce
* Walk from Bradleys Head to Chowder Bay - Enjoy a take away coffee and a snack from East Coast Lounge & Lifestyle
* Bathers Pavilion on Balmoral Beach...Elegant fine dining in the 'Pavilion' restaurant, Relaxed all day dining in the 'Bistro' or Gourmet picnic hampers, coffee and much more to-go from the 'Kiosk'.