Ballantyne at Mosman offers boutique 4 Star serviced apartment accommodation at very competitive rates.
Please enquire directly with our bookings team for the best discounted rates to match your requirements.
|1 night||2/3 nights||4 nights or more|
* No 1 night bookings available during High season.
* All monies above are in Australian Dollars.
* 100% Cancellation Fee for bookings cancelled within 30 days of Check-In Date. In the event that a guest wishes to check out early a 100% cancellation fee applies.
|1- 3 nights||4 nights or more|
* No 1 night bookings available during High season.* All monies above are in Australian Dollars.* 100% Cancellation Fee for bookings cancelled within 60 days of Check-In Date during high season. In the event that a guest wishes to check out early a 100% cancellation fee applies.
* From 22nd December 2018 - 2nd January 2019 there is a minimum booking of a 4 night stay.
"Cleanliness was fantastic and the beds were soooo comfortable....highly recommend this apartment".
Scott, South Africa - January 2018
"Yet again a great stay! This will be my go to property whenever I travel to that part of Sydney for business!"
"Beautiful apartments in the heart of Mosman. The bed was very comfortable. The room was modern and clean. There was a small issue with an appliance and the owners corrected immediately and were more than happy to help."
Anna, Wagga Wagga - July 2016
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We travelled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Kong Kong - August 2016Read more
* Things to do in Barangaroo
* The Art Gallery NSW - Masters of Modern Art from the Hermitage till 3 March 2019
* Visit the Balmoral Boat House - on Balmoral Beach for a coffee, light snack or a meal.
* The Sydney Festival from the 9 - 27th January 2019 lots to see and do.
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney