Perfectly suited to extended stays, corporate housing or weekend getaways, our studio serviced apartments are smaller than our one bedroom apartments but still have the home away from home feel that comes with modern amenities and comfort. The intimate living area doubles as a bedroom, with a "new" double bed.
Further discounts available for bookings of 7 nights or more please contact us on 1300 136 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
|1 Night||2/3 nights||4 nights or more|
|High Season Rates||$200||$200||$200|
Ted, Canberra "As always, we greatly enjoyed our recent stay at Ballantyne apartments in Mosman. The rooms are always spotless, and the furnishings and amenities are modern and comfortable. We'll be back before long!"
Jenny, Singapore "Thank you to Ballantyne at Mosman for making our recent stay so enjoyable. We attended a wedding reception in Mosman, and the location was so convenient. We loved the close proximity to the city too."
"Great little unit, esp love the air con. Looking forward to getting the ferry into the city tomorrow. Will def stay here again, so convenient."
Kikki, Port Stephens - February 2020
"Was in Ballantyne at Mosman over New Year. Good location, walking distance to see the fireworks in the distance. Good ferry connection to the CBD"
Kristian, Sweden - January 2020
"Great location in the middle of the leafy north shore suburb of Mosman, nearby to shops and cafes. You can pick up most of the groceries and things you need from the nearby convenience stores and deli.
The apartment was well-appointed and comfortable. There is parking on-site, for 3 cars. When parking isn't available in the carport, you can park on the street for free.
We traveled with a baby and they provided a nice baby cot and a baby bath."
Katherine, Hong Kong - December 2019
"This accommodation and location was absolutely perfect for us. The apartments are well equipped and we were really comfortable during our stay. It was so nice that our whole family could book them out for our daughters wedding."
Judith, Melbourne - September 2019
Theo, Mudgee - August 2019
"Great location. Modern facilities right near a couple of cafes newsagents and quiet."
Jonathon, Western Australia - February 2019Read more
* Australian Museum - Learn More About Tyrannosaurs & Their Relatives with the Australian Museum Exhibition
* Visit the Art Gallery NSW - ARTEXPRESS 2021 features a selection of outstanding student artworks developed for the art-making component of the HSC examination in Visual Arts in 2020
* Take one of the many scenic Walks around Sydney
* Visit the The Public Dining Room - On Balmoral Beach seasonal menu and Australian produce
* Walk from Bradleys Head to Chowder Bay - Enjoy a take away coffee and a snack from East Coast Lounge & Lifestyle
* Bathers Pavilion on Balmoral Beach...Elegant fine dining in the 'Pavilion' restaurant, Relaxed all day dining in the 'Bistro' or Gourmet picnic hampers, coffee and much more to-go from the 'Kiosk'.